Sunday, May 25, 2008

Gratitude Call


Yesterday I received a beautiful message from a dear friend, Charles. He was making his "gratitude calls". How amazing is that, seriously!

I thought about how warm his call left me feeling. The call wasn't just about thanks for the fun projects we are working on together. He actually thanked me for being me. Can you imagine? Profound. It left me thinking about the people I am grateful for just because they are: Jon, Robbi, my mom, Brian. The list is long and if you are reading this, I'm grateful. Guess I need to make a few calls.

Beyond the love that surrounds us, I'm grateful for the simple things.

Dylan and I are on a mini-vacation at his grandparent's in Portland. Yesterday, we spent a beautiful morning at the farmer's market. Do you see how grateful Dylan is for the banana bread his papa purchased for him (see picture)? I took my camera and shot a few pics of colorful, fresh veggies. Wow, how lucky we are to have such simple beauty in our lives. I'm grateful for that and so much more. Life is good.





No comments: